From Basic Bookkeeping to Help with Decision Making
Our services include all elements of a finance function, relieving owners and managers of the need to operate an accounts department
All our individual services – bookkeeping, payroll, management accounting and statutory accounts and tax returns – are offered separately.
The benefits of Crossmount outsourcing:
- you solve the problem of recruiting and keeping bookkeeping, payroll and accounting staff
- we can often do the routine work more cheaply than in-house staff because we are specialists totally focussed on the task in hand
- it frees up your time to get on with growing the business
- you can save the costs of purchasing accounting software
- you get the accurate management information and explanations you need, when you need it
The way we work
Once we know the business, our services are tailored to you. Typically we work to an agreed monthly timetable in the following ways:
Data capture – we either collect all the paperwork in person, or you can email and/or courier the information to us. Another option is you scan the paperwork and upload the data files to a secure server on the web, which we then down-load.
Data entry – we enter data into Sage or Xero accounting software which is either 'in the cloud', hosted on a shared secure server (online), or held at our offices (off-site) or at your premises (on-site). Sometimes our clients enter some of the data (such as sales invoices or purchase orders) themselves and we do the rest.
Action – we process the data and take actions such as collecting customer debtors and preparing supplier payments ready for authorisation.
Reporting – we prepare management accounts and reports highlighting the key data, which we either email you, or present and explain in person each month.